On May 11, 2010, at 12:30 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Hi folks. In Pharo 1.0 we use to have under "Tools" -> "More" some tools like:
>
> Language Editor
> Language Editor For
> Monticello Browser
> Monticello Configurations
> Preference Browser
> Recent Submissions
> Search Browser
> Services Browser
> Test Runner

This was where menu items where put when they registered using the old menu
registration.

> However, in Pharo 1.1 there is not even a "more" menu item.

No. Reasion: tools now can register themselves anywhere in the menu hierarchy.
The missing tools are missing as nobody used them (Language editor) or where
removed (Services).

> I saw the following issues:

> but I am not sure if I understand. Alain said something has to be done in
> ImageForDevelopers...

Tools should use the new pragma based menu registration mechanism and put
themselves at a useful
place in the menu.

e.g. this is how the ProcessBrowser does it:

ProcessBrowser>>#menuCommandOn: aBuilder
        <worldMenu>
        (aBuilder item: #'Process Browser')
                parent: #Tools;
                action:[self open];