In particular, this prereq in ConfigurationOfGlamour caused it:
baseline20beta4: spec
        spec for: #common do: [
        *snip*
        spec package: 'Morphic-MorphTreeWidget' with: [
                spec repository: 'http://squeaksource.com/Momo10'];
        *snip*
]

As I said, since MorphTreeWidget is already part of 1.1Core, this caused an
older version of the widget to load.

Since Settings Browser uses methods found in the newer version in Core, loading
Glamour caused it to DNU when I tried opening a Settings Browser.

Cheers,
Henry