Hello,

I have an issue using Pharo 1.0 and 1.1 . On Windows (tested on Win7 64bit
and WinXP 32bit) I receive a strange behavior when typing letters "ě" and
"č", using both either special key for this characters or "dead" keys -
first "ˇ" and then "e" or "c". The pop-up menu appears when I try to type
"ě" like I performed the "blue-click" (RMB/cmd-click) and newline begins
when I try to type "č". Other letters appearing in Czech or Slovak language
(including "ô" and " ľ ") are OK. Copy-pasting is OK (problem is only when
typing) and behavior on Linux is also OK (do not know how on Mac, because I
neither have Mac machine nor MacOS in Virtual Box).

This bug appears in both Czech and US English Windows version on Pharo, but
everything is OK when using Squeak both 4.1 and 3.9.

Do someone know how to fix it, please?

Sincerely
eMko