Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> there is a key point in all this thread.
>       we are not against ideas.

Ha ha, I never thought otherwise :)

Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

>       We loved etoys and I did more presentations about it than probably 95%
> of
> the squeakers population
>       now we do not like its implementation because it hurts us.
> Same for projects. Simple.

Yes, I got that.  That's why I forked this thread - to refocus on the
multiple world feature, and away from the existing project implementation.

I'll add the mockup to my todo list (with key bindings at the top), but the
immediate future will be working on a commercial project in Pharo - yay!

Sean