On Jul 1, 2010, at 10:47 03AM, nullPointer wrote:

>> but nobody care about 3D, on my mac I have no 3d widgets and this is
> perfect.
>
> For multitouch applications is very important now, and much more in the
> future ......
>
>> could you let people publish on the repository.
>> I wanted to add a class ReadMeFirst with a comment to show how to open the
> builder.
>
> If not is problem I will create a new project called UIBuilder, with the
> same code, opened for all.
>
> Regards

I made some changes last night to make it work better in 1.1, would be nice to
be able to commit those as well :)
I really like the amount of class comments, editing the CLUIBuilderMainForm
with a CLUIBuilderMainForm, and the use of Traits for defining common CL-widget
capabilities.
(Although the code which checks for use of those traits seems somewhat hairy...
especially when withInheritanceTraitCompositionIncludes: has been removed...
how about a simple usesTrait: selector or something?)

Cheers,
Henry