  From: Eliot Miranda
  To: Pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr
  Cc: Gary Chambers
  Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 6:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] PluginBasedJPEGReadWriter anomaly

  Hi Gary,

  2010/7/6 Gary Chambers <gazzagu...@btinternet.com>

    Hi all.
    Iv'e noticed a slight anomaly with the PluginBasedJPEGReadWriter when
reading jpeg files (at least on Windows platforms).
    The upper left pixel appears to be white and the whole left-hand column of
pixels have anomalous values.

  COuld you help me reproduce this case exactly?  We had a crash a few weeks
ago in te JPEG plugin but have not been able to find the data that reproduced
it.  Looks like you have a case which causes the plugin to behave incorrectly.
So how do I run the plygin case and the non-plugin case side-by-side?

  TIA
  Eliot

    Attached, for reference, are screenshots when using the plugin, the
original Smalltalk implementation and Windows picture viewer.

    Regards, Gary