Haha yeah :).  I only was telling that if we chose a non-pragma way to add
metadata to a class, we cannot be benefited (simply) with a pragma
collector, hehe.

But that's because I didn't understand what you meant about using class
methods to add metadata.

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 4:46 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr