Guille: one thing you can do before removing the code, is to prepare an DEV
image with Seaside, Moose and all those big projects. So that when you
search senders/references you can do it also there. I don't mean that we
shouldn't remove them if they are used in those projects, but just to be
aware.

but for "coding" and commiting, yes, use latest PharoCore, not dev.

And yes, if you don't receive feedback, go ahead!

Cheers

Mariano