> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 2:10 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
> <stephane.duca...@inria.fr> wrote:
>> how your server is backed up?
>> Then we should pay attention not to end u having multiple of sources around
>> before we can deal with the mess
>> this may create.
>> We got the ok from inria for a webdav server (the problem was that from a
>> security view point, having
>> an anonymous write was a no go. So now we will do
>>        - write only inbox
>>                - inputs are then checked to be only .mcz
>>                - then automatically copied to a readonly inbox
>>        - pharo* projects should be
>>                read and write for the people registered to the forge.
>

> Great, this is only for Pharo or you want to mirror also Squeak projects ?

We do not know. For now at least the Pharo* repositories and the ones that are
central XML-....
Ideally I would prefer to have everything in the same place and we have no
problem hosting squeak projects.
Now what is more important is build a kind of process to clean projects, there
are a lot of projects which got created
but
        - were never really used
        - are students code exercises
So may be starting with a metacello config for every working one could be a
start.

The problem is that you lose all the nice aspects of squeak-source: UI to
manage the commiters.....
So we should check with the effort of dale and philippe and others on the
gemstone version of squeaksource.