Hi Janko. All this feedback is very much appreciatted. I will answer inline
what I know.

> Suggestions:
> ===========
>
> - some Start button? Maybe named World? Not just ProfStef's 'go
>  evaluation' (which is much better than nothing of course). At least a
>  right click to come to a Word menu must be explained somewhere at the
>  start, otherwise one is lost how to proceed.

you mean in the welcome workspace to put the button to replace the
evaluation of ProfStef go ?

> - window buttons on Linux and Windows are on the wrong side. This is
>  very dangerous thing, user can quickly make en error and accidentialy
>  close a window. In any case it is very very annoying! A real
>  showstopper for me!

I agree!!!  Several times was asked to has this behavior depending of the OS
where you are.
gary any idea how to do this?

> - System browser has no package view, just categories. This is
>  confusing to newcomers, what are packages, what categories? Having
>  packages also in a category view will be more understandable.

+1  But you can see O2. It has packages.

> - back button in browser, like on web browsers!

O2 has too

> - why hierarchy button opens a new browser, why rather not toggle
>  hierarchy/category view in the same window?

I like the idea

> - Browser opens just too small size. It should open in a size
>  recomendable for further development (like for encouraging the 10
>  lines per method rule)

+1

> - Search line on the top of browser should have a 'Search:' at the
>  start, to find it easily with an eye. What if it ignore the
>  upper/lowercase by default. Users are used of ignore-case search from
>  elsewhere, like Google.

Yes, in O2 it is exactly like that. I wish OB to be like that too. Lukas?

> - Still no breakpoints! Please introduce them, Squeak/Pharo seems
>  nowadays the only Smalltalk without breakpoints!

I would love this also so that not to change my code or forget them.

> - why isn't a class comment visible below the class definition in the
>  same pane, as was once?

would be nice too...maybe there is a simple setting for that?  in such case
I can enable for the dev images if people agree

> - Undocumented classes should have a special mark to encourage
>  commenting them. Maybe that question mark button (?) in red color?

good idea

Cheers

Mariano