+1 to pictures in website
-1 to facebook. I really have social netwroks and I won't subscribe. Maybe
it is just me, buy maybe there are more

But I really agree it is cool to have other's face. It was funny in ESUG or
London Camp Smalltalk to recognize people you receive millions of mail but
you didn't know evne his face hahhaha