There are three senders of #clone in the 1.1 One-click image, all part of the
sound package.
(I've uploaded a new version to PharoSound where this is fixed, and #copy
occurences replaced with #postCopy implementations instead).

ArrayedCollection>>mergeSortFrom:to:by uses shallowCopy.
I'd check what code you've imported which has changed that.

Cheers,
Henry