It seems that the ConfigurationOfAlien is broken.

I tried on a Pharo-1.1-11411-dev10.07.01 image and got the same failure.
It does not seem to load the most recent packages.

I then loaded the packages one by one using the monticello repository browser
And all tests are green (on Mac).

Packages in load order:
Alien-Prereqs-KenTreis.5
Alien-Core-JoachimGeidel.64