Cyrille Delaunay wrote:
Ok, thanks :)
The problem now is that 'Utilities updateFromServer' open a window to inform the user, waiting for the user to click on ok. In my case, I want to use such a method to update the image from a script (for example launched from hudson). But this 'inform' window stop the execution of the script

Try:

    [Utilities updateFromServer] valueSuppressingAllMessages.

FWIW, I used to run this update on my Hudson server, but I eventually disabled it, in favour of manually updating to the latest image download from https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=1299. There was always some issue that came up, that required manual intervention. Now that more people are doing automated builds, you may have a different experience.

With the new link at:
    http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download/unstable-core

it should be possible to automate the image update, but I've not tried yet.