What we started to do and got stalled (for RPackage) is to implement
SystemAnnouncement
a hierarchy that wrap event and should be ready to replace SystemChangeNotifier.
Alain told me that he wants to help for RPackage so we should get some speed on
that.
Alain if you load ConfigurationOfRPackage in PharoTaskForces you will see what
I mean.
Stef