> <george.herolya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2010/9/3 Pavel Krivanek <pavel.kriva...@gmail.com>:
>>> It is headless image. You have to use start-up scripts. See the file
>>> "build_image.sh".
>>
>> So, why do you need this one:
>>
>>> - Fonts need some refactorings. Some sort of AbstractFont only with
>>> capabilities required only by Text class should be part of the kernel.
>
> Because we need Text in the kernel and this class has ugly
> dependencies on fonts. But this class does need only basic information
> about used fonts like name, size etc. It is not the only problematic
> part of the Text class. For example it is dependent on URLs.

:)

I think that we should go slowly. The tool that nicolas is building will help us
on that because we can browse dependencies and mark them as blacklisted

He will start to push on us things to fix.
Jannik also asked to use DSM on the complete Pharo image and to qualify
dependencies. I have 800 references to qualify and I started to write log
now I will open tickets.