Here is a quick progress report regarding the Zinc HTTP Components project.
Please check the SqueakSource history for a all the details.
The external documentation has not yet been updated ;-)

I am very pleased that Matt Kennedy joined the project as a developer and
is contributing lots of really important and interesting code - way to go Matt!

Some highights are:

- we now have cookie handling, authentication and credential objects
- there is a new ZnUserAgent client that can do advanced authentication
  handles cookies, sessions and that can follow redirects
- there is a ZnFixedClient that can reuse a connection to the same host/port
- there is support for client side chunked and gzip decoding
- there is an experimental server that keeps connections alive (unfinised)
- support classes ZnUserAgentSession and ZnUserAgentSession
- lots of refactorings, fixes and portability improvements
- the number of unit tests has increased to 71

Sven