Your name is very familar. Are you Bill Schwab from Dolphin community? If
true, hi!

I just want to be productive by learning packages effectively by researching
better way of doing it. This idea is just one of them. The point of the idea
is, sometimes knowing history can explain better than just knowing present.
Quantum theory is very hard to understand, but its history tells us why the
equations has to change. Some unexplainable facts enters and new theory can
expain the past facts and new facts together. I think it is very similar in
software. It has to change for a reason which was not the case in the past.

Besides I can find some classes which do not change in the timeline. They
can be considered as core concept of the package.

Best regards
HwaJong Oh