Hi,
Yes... I still need to write two or three more tutorials, then I'll unify all and publish in the collaboractive book :)

Cheers,
Esteban

On 2010-10-08 18:00:36 -0300, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr> said:

Cool we want more :)
Yes :)
May be after we could turn that into a chapter for the book.
Stef

Hi,
As I promised at ESUG 2010, I created a page to keep Reef information and documentation...
You can see it here: http://www.smallworks.com.ar/en/community/Reef

Also, I began to write a tutorial for Reef, the first part is here: http://www.smallworks.com.ar/en/community/Reef/reefSimpleTutorialPart1 And the slides for the presentation is here: http://www.slideshare.net/EstebanLM/reef-esug-2010

Cheers,
Esteban