On Oct 10, 2010, at 12:49 40PM, nullPointer wrote:

> Now I know is possible add a new font, for use cross platform like DejaVu. I
> know Juan Vuletich did that but I donĀ“t know found the place of that is
> explained. Is heard do that?

Whuups, might've sent you in a wild goose chase, sorry :/

Was thinking of
http://forum.world.st/DemoMode-should-not-change-Fonts-only-sizes-td2538706.html#a2552491
 , which I interpreted as linking to a description of how he builds the font
source.
Clearly that only includes the end result ready for import.

Anyways, as can be seen from the AAFonts.zip, you basically need a bmp with the
font glyphs, as well as a text file containing offsets for each character.
You could achieve that through printscreen and manual creation of offsets txt,
or using a more automated tool similar to f.ex.
http://www.angelcode.com/products/bmfont/ .

CC'ing Juan in case he has time to comment on what his process is specifically.

> takes very space of image when the font is
> added?

About as much space as the bmp's, ie depends on what sizes you want to include.

Cheers,
Henry