On Mon, 11 Oct 2010, Igor Stasenko wrote:

On 11 October 2010 21:07, Schwab,Wilhelm K <bsch...@anest.ufl.edu> wrote:
Sig,

As a friend here: when did I say I'd remove all?  Remove and process one at a
time.  I will admit to having a bias toward doing this with a single executor
per object, but even if multiples turn out to have value (need to hunt down and
read Levente's description of that), the same idea should apply.

Removing and processing one at a time could do the job, but it will be
very inefficient (especially on VMs which
not support new finalization).
Because:
 - you have to enter critical section for scanning valueDictionary
 - you then have to leave critical section for sending a single #finalize
 - then you should start over and look for next element with nil key (if any)

So, as i said, devil in details.

You can select the executors to a collection and finalize them later, so you don't have to restart the scanning of valueDictionary.

Levente

Bill

--
Best regards,