On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 10:48:41AM -0300, Facundo Vozzi wrote:
> What is the OSProcess lastest version?

The latest version is OSProcess 4.3.16, which is on SqueakSource at
  http://www.squeaksource.com/OSProcess/OSProcess-dtl.57.mcz

And the tests are at
 http://www.squeaksource.com/OSProcess/Tests-OSProcess-dtl.21.mcz

Note, the SqueakSource OSProcess project also contains the OSProcess
package broken out into sub-packages. In hindsight I think this was
a mistake (it's just more confusing now). So the best thing is to
load the two packages "OSProcess" and "Tests-OSProcess".

Dave