I agree with you Dennis. TDD practices are far ahead in Ruby / Java / Python
world.

BUT IMHO can be a real cool neaty great platform for TDD because we have:
dynamic development.

What I think we miss:
- put  a Mock framework in PharoCore - Mocks should be a standard tool even
for low-level stuff
- introduce pragmas to declare tests / setUp / tearDown methods so I can
write

AddressBookWithLaurentAndDennis>>createAddressBook
  <setUpTest>
  bla bla

AddressBookWithLaurentAndDennis>>shouldHaveNumberOfContactsAnswersTwo
  <test>
  blabla

AddressBookWithLaurentAndDennis>>ifDennisRemovedNumberOfContactsShouldAnswersOne
  <test>
  bla bla

- (harder) interface to / creation of an executable requirements / BDD
framework like Cucumber http://cukes.info/

Laurent