What's the status of Hudson? I can help configuring and maintaining it if
needed.

I was looking at the tests in in the latest PharoCore and what would be very
helpful is to know since which update a test is failing to be able to relate
the failure to a specific change. It would also allow us to fix tests (or the
change that broke them) immediately after an update. This is much more
effective than fixing tests half a year later.

In the latest core we have: 7908 run, 7826 passes, 50 expected failures, 20
failures, 12 errors, 0 unexpected passes

Cheers,
Adrian