I've read again the thread of september about XMLRPC and therefore the general
discussion around services techniques...

I understand soap is not a priority (and probably not a good technique). This
is just I'd like to make an interface to our planing application and all their
provide is soap. The sad thing is as it's working out of the box in php, we use
php instead... Anyway, I'll continue to find a way to query these services from
Pharo... but a straighter one...

As, I just need a client, I think I'll try to get something simple, like get
and parse the wsdl file, then build a local model that can be used to directly
query the services... My first thought is to create classes for each services
entities, then each method (probably class side) will fire the right soap
request...

If it sounds stupid, please tell me before I spend too much time here ;-)

Just one question, which HTTP client should I use ? I've been lost since the
development of WebClient, Zn*, ...

TIA

Cédrick