Hi all,

6 tests in SystemNavigationTest
and SystemNavigationOnNewlyCreatedEnvironementTest are failing in 1.2
This is because of the introduction of SourcedMethodReference.

I already speak about this problem here:
http://forum.world.st/About-SourcedMethodReference-td3035187.html
SourcedMethodReference>>= must not be based on identity (==) because it
prevents to have multiple SourcedMethodReference pointing to the same
CompiledMethod.
And we need that because each tools will use
different SourcedMethodReference.
IMHO, SourcedMethodReference are just proxies and we don't care of their
identity.

I made these 6 tests pass by:
-replacing MethodReference by SourcedMethodReference in SystemNavigationTest
and al...
-modifying the equality method of SourcedMethodReference:

SourcedMethodReference>>= anotherMethodReference
^ (super = anotherMethodReference)
and: [ (self timeStamp = self timeStamp)
and: [ self sourceCode =  self sourceCode ]]

I have no idea of the impact of this change for the SourcedMethodReference
stuff point of view.

Written here: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3398

#Luc