I have the same problem, so I am really interested in what you find out.
We've put that dev on hold for now hoping we might luck out in the next few
months and someone will develop something or point us to the right place.

We did consider another option which might work for you which is to call
things through FFI/Alien. It's really going to depend on the scope and size
of analysis you require as well as performance. Some of the more robust
libraries in terms of features don't scale well or are difficult to call
from Smalltalk, for example Boost Graph.

Another option is there are some java libs, for example JUNG which you might
be able to call from some of the Java interop libs that have been developed.
I can't remember the names off hand, but I know there are least 2 decent
libs in Pharo that let you call to the JVM. There's also Redline Smalltalk
in the near future which would let you directly run your Smalltalk code in
the JVM and then call a Java lib, but it's probably awhile before you want
to consider that for production.

Any other ideas from anyone? I agree that the libs we looked at were
incomplete, too simple, or not up to date to even work at all on Pharo. I
think we may just develop our own at some point, but we probably won't
release anything for a long while to the public given our current dev
priorities.