it depends what you call dynamic pages :)

Personally, I'm in the way to develop a seaside app that will manage
"customers" and whose main goal is to generate pure static html pages (which
can be changed from the user interface - change mean modified where it's
possible and interesting then generated again).

Otherwise, I would look at ZnHTTP instead of Kom at least for HTTP Server. You
could also have a look at Iliad or Aida which I think are less memory hungry
than seaside (but to me, nothing beats pure html anyway with a fake dynamic
impression ;) ).

My 0.02c,