El jue, 06-01-2011 a las 09:13 +0100, Adrian Lienhard escribió:
> On Jan 6, 2011, at 00:37 , csra...@bol.com.br wrote:
>
> > Miguel,
> >
> > You rather create a wiki page (or edit the one Stef intends to put our
> > pictures in a near future ;-)
>
> BTW, we already have a page with pictures:
> http://pharo-project.org/community/contributors. Certainly there are people
> missing (I didn't check). We could also extend the information on this page,
> with country and language if this is desired (not so important for me), or
> the Twitter name (more interesting).

Yes, I now, I'm there btw, but this is funny and quick. Just for the fun
of knowing where are we from and to learn about unknown places for us.
Diversity is fantastic and always interesting.
I could, yes, compile the list and send it to Laurent, to update the
contributors page with more info at the end of this thread.

Cheers