super then.
I open an issue
Alain
Le 08/01/2011 15:16, Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :
Ok I suggest to integrate that in 1.2 because this is important.

Now let me open a big can of worms but we truly need it.
When you write documentation (I did several experiments with Soup) the
documentation in class comment is cool because you to not have to have
" and " and '' ' ' '' '" everytimes you manipulate a string or a comment.
Now you do not want to have huge class comments I would prefer to have a couple of
methods and it does not work: you put back the crappy unnestable "
ugly boring.... better not putting comments.

So I would really like to have
        */ this is a nice nestable comment

                "hkjkhhkjh "
                'hkjjkh'
                1 + 2

                        */yet another comment: increbile this is a nested ones:
yes you know
                        Smalltalkers are discovering the world/*

                        /*

As you see stealing the C comment syntax is a plus because everybody knows it.
I remember a discussion on VW about possible syntax to support that.
Before replying to this point thing hard because we need that support.

Stef