> The easiest way to get this code into pharo core is to create a mcz
> package, put it on PharoInbox on squeaksource and create a ticket in
> code.google.com/p/pharo referencing it and taggint it Fixed, this way
> St?phane or Markus can harvest it to the core image.

I am clear on how to do this (I am not a Pharo user).
I went to:
    code.google.com/p/pharo
and from there I went to
   squeaksource.com/PharoInbox/feed.rss
and subscribed.  But I don't see how to add any text to the site.
I assume that "ticket" is a bug report but I don't know how to generate
one for Pharo.

Please send instructions on how to do the above.

> If the mcz package is overkill, then a simple fileout of the package in
> squeak attached to the ticket will do.

> Maybe in the long term a project on squeaksource should be created (if
> not exists) and new changes to to it and from there pulled to squeak and
> pharo.

I believe Andreas Raab originally created a project for generators on
squeaksource but it doesn't appear to be there now.  Perhaps it was
removed once the generators package was incorporated into Squeak.

Ralph Boland