On 16.01.2011, at 21:46, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> I would love to have all these versions in a database and that we can query
> them :)

I thought the same. But then I didn't think about database. Wouldn't that be
possible if the environment SystemDictionary is in full use? Would it be
possible to import a version into a SystemDictionary that reflects one version
and that is accesible through the class via class history?. Or is this a rather
stupid idea?

Norbert