Hi Igor,

2011/1/21 Igor Stasenko <siguc...@gmail.com>:

>>> how about retrieving the latest version regardless of branch?
>>> Can you provide an example how to tell Gofer to load it?
>>
>> There is no such thing as the latest version in Monticello, unless you
>> download all versions and compare the timestamps.
>>

> why you saying like that? If i open this repo in monticello browser, i
> can clearly see what is the latest
> uploaded version. And i sure that MC browser does not downloads all
> versions from repository.

I didn't checked the source code but it seems MC repository inspector
always sort the package list by version number and when you save a
package in the Monticello Browser you can edit the version number and
write a lower number, then you cannot concede the first in the list is
the latest cronologically. I don't know why the version number is
editable though.

Hernán