Hi Janko,

Good observation. I too believe that to bring Pharo further we have to rethink
the IDE experience altogether. This requires more than just patch the existing
IDEs with a couple of widgets.

I am definitely interested in working on this. The work on Glamour goes towards
providing an infrastructure for such new kinds of tools. For example, tabs are
now nicely supported in several forms. Navigation is indeed not yet supported,
but it is on the roadmap.

The major problem currently is posed by the Morphic widgets. Gary and Alain are
doing a great job, but it would be cool if we would get a more concerted effort
in this area. If anyone is interested in spending energy on this, please
contact me.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."