Once wrapped in a more specific class, a workaround will be possible to maintain
the integrity of the layout.

Regards, Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Chambers" <gazzagu...@btinternet.com>
To: <Pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] collapsing panes

Ta, no problem!

Not quite perfect though... expanding after manual resize of an upper one won't fill properly.
Unfortunately that's the limit with Morphic as it stands.
There's no concept of "desired extent" (which would normally be like extent when rigid but slightly flexible)...

It would be nice to have layout etc. totally redone, perhaps based on the Xwindows model... a big job though that would probably benefit from a new (lowish level) UI framework... along with
Cairo/Rome etc.

Regards, Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tudor Girba" <tudor.gi...@gmail.com>