hi guys

I really think that this is important that we to the point where the idea of
repositories for distributions
is working. Getting this idea working is really important since it will enable
all the rest to fall naturally in place
(hudson checking....)

So could you (torsten, Miguel, dale...) try to come up with an agenda of the
next steps that should be achieved
to arrive to the point where:
        - a user can publish a configuration into a distribution and all the
packages get copied and published there
        - get a browser browsing the configurations of that distribution?

Stef (busy but cannot do otherwise).

 "if you knew today was your last day on earth, what would you
 do different? ...  especially if,  by doing something different,
 today might not be your last day on earth" Calvin&Hobbes