2011/1/27 Igor Stasenko <siguc...@gmail.com>:
> On 27 January 2011 05:59, Hernán Morales Durand
> <hernan.mora...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Igor,
>>
>> It seems to be nice work, just a question: if my image ruins and I
>> want to send Cmd + . at some point (let's say some code which triggers
>> the keystroke combination in myscript.st), if I understood right that
>> would raise an error too... do your changes permit exceptions for
>> actually wanted "popup" behaviors like those necessary for reparing?
>> Cheers,
>>

> what should happen in headless image when you pressing cmd+. ? Or what
> you wanna achieve?
> Why you need to trigger interrupt by simulating such keystrokes?

So I can provide manually highest priority to the interrupt code
(sometimes "Cmd + ." from the keyboard doesn't work)

> I think there is many ways how to interrupt a program (throw an
> exception for instance).
>
> And since usual pressing cmd-. leads to opening window, then in
> non-interactive mode it should raise a ErrorNonInteractive (if not
> handled by UI manager before).

I see, what I want to know is if with your changes there is a way to
distinguish unwanted popups from wanted for special purposes, or every
UI request in all situations is considered an Error.

Hernán