-1

...because in my opinion there should be exactly one main domain name. The
additional names should just redirect to this one. Of course we could discuss
whether pharo.st should be that main domain. But (already quite long time ago)
we decided to go for pharo-project.org. I still think that is the better name,
in particular for people who don't know what the meaning of .st is. I think
they are less likely to klick on www.pharo.st in a search engine than on
www.pharo-project.org.

Cheers,
Adrian