>When you are already in debugger, you can nicelly 'Mail out bug
>report', but how to 'File out bug report' to attach it on issue tracker?

I think this is from times where issues were posted to the Squeak list ;)
(have to admit it is currently the only place I know where one gets the
stack trace directly as text)

Anyway: posting to the lists has changed with Mantis on the Squeak side
and the Google issue tracker on the Pharo side.

You should open another issue and mark it as "enhancement" so
this is taking care of too. Best would be to provide the
changeset or a "slice" with the fix already ;)

Watch the video on
http://www.pharocasts.com/2010/03/how-to-contribute-to-pharo.html
to see how to do all this.

The overall process may look complicated first but once you
are used to it it is simple and it is easy to reproduce why
something changed and how. It also makes life for integrators
easier. And step by step Pharo gets cleaner...

Bye
T.