Ah, excellent! I was just surprised to see it missing from the Seaside
one-click 1.2 pharo image out of the box (since, if I recall
correctly, it was there in Squeak and in previous Pharo builds). Since
it seems like a key piece of functionality. And I couldn't figure out
how to install it, and I saw a recent email thread on this list saying
that it was broken, so I gave up on it for a while.
But, I will try it again!