On Feb 8, 2011, at 21:35 , laurent laffont wrote:

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <esteba...@gmail.com>wrote:

looks like something who ends at some eToys stuff... :(
I fear we are going to fail today...

20 hours left ;)   Is MCConfigurationBrowser used actually ?
MCConfigurationBrowser open => empty window I have never seen.

Yes, we use MC configurations at netstyle.ch and Cmsbox. Today I would probably use Metacello instead, which does the same, and some more.

Cheers,
Adrian

Laurent