xml is good a simple interexchange format.

Now when you have you xml stream you have to map your nodes (different to
objects)
so for UISPec you can just get a parser and object builder for free. NO need to
load XMLSupport.

read my VW examples to understand.

In VW you can click on a button and see the spec or see the rendering of the
spec in your code pane
and this is just based on spec objects that are stored in arrays.
Simple!

This is not because the world does not have a nice synatx with can be used to
get xml description that we
should use xml everywhere.

        (Book
                title: 'Zorro';
                year: 1969;
                pages: 230)

Is better than
        <xml
                tage

                \xml>

why because I can do doit and get a book object on the first expression with
the second I have to
do XMLDomParser on ::....
parse.....
        map to books.....

I know I'm saving some of my projects in XML and mapping is boring.

Stef