SIXX works very good to write/read objects, but it means you have to give up on
your own xml schema.

And it's almost to easy to use:

        sws := SixxWriteStream newFileNamed: aFileName.
        sws nextPut: (self objectsToExport).
        sws close.

        srs := SixxReadStream readOnlyFileNamed: (aFileName).
        objects := OrderedCollection new.
        [srs atEnd] whileFalse: [objects add: srs next].
        srs close.