On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 7:41 AM, Guillermo Polito <guillermopol...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> I would say that it configures the step, not force.  The one who forces
> this message send is WorldState :).

And this one:

I'm a MorphicAlarm to be queued in WorldState list of stepping actions. I
hold the stepTime (refresh period) of my receiver / Morph (if nil, the
#stepTime value of my receiver is used).

See
- WordState>>runLocalStepMethodsIn:   (where the stepping actions are sent).
- WorldState>>startStepping:at:selector:arguments:stepTime:  (to queue a new
StepMessage)

Example:

MorphicUIManager currentWorld
startStepping: (Morph new openInWorld)