Comment #8 on issue 3817 by guillerm...@gmail.com: make Object >> error: deprecated

What's a broken design? Tell me how does a more specific subclass of Error help you if you don't give it an special treatment. If you don't do that, the semantics IN a class name are the same as the semantics in the string it contains if you just use the name for give information.

So, if I have to show an error to the user, should I catch all exceptions and rethrow a new generic exception on the "view"? I don't catch up that part.

Tell me WHY do this: "If your error should inform the "user" from within the model, then you should use an explicit class which gives additional semantics (besides the human readable string) to it."
I think it doesn't make sense, as I said before why.