Hi!

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 3:18 AM, Tudor Girba <tudor.gi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems to me that there are problems due to the merging of Keymapping sub
> packages into one  Keymapping package:
> - first, camillo seems to publish in Keymapping, while Guillermo publishes
> in Keymapping-*. This means that one or the other will most certainly lose
> code.

Actually, we had a couple of problems:
- I saw the changes made by Camillo, but his version is broken and it was
not working.
- I couldn't merge some changes I did because we did not get really
synchronized at first.
- We want to change the same things, but we don't like each other's solution
nor process of development :$.

> - second, the version published by Camillo reached
> Keymapping-CamilloBruni.3, but there already were versions that reached
> Keymapping-cds.113, which makes Monticello list the new commits by Camillo
> at the bottom
>
> Would it be possible if you two would get synchronized?
>

> Also, ConfigurationOfKeymapping is still broken:
> Character>>+ problem due to the initialization
> - however, loading "(self project version: '1.5-baseline') load" works
> because it takes the new versions into account
>
> Would it be possible to update the configuration?

I created development version 1.6, which contains a lot of refactorings
already.  It's preety better.  I removed the string matching between
shortcuts, and the ugly selectors to look at the match of a mapping.  I'd
like it to reviewed...

> Cheers,
> Doru

Cheers,