> I would not unload packaged.
>
> Everything not tested is broken, and so if you do things like that I am
> sure you will have problems.
>
> And nobody ever unloaded anything from Core.

You must be joking right? In the mission you say "stable and small
core", but the numbers say something entirely different: PharoCore 1.0
is 11 MB, PharoCore 1.1 is 14 MB, PharoCore 1.2 is 16 MB. I mentioned
it before in this list, but I already had to unload stuff in PharoCore
1.1. Honestly, I don't really see the point of a PharoCore image if it
contains more and more not unloadable non-core code.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch