Hi Guillermo,

When I sync differences of Aida from VisualWorks to Pharo, I do this way:

Preparation:

  - parcel FileOut30 loaded
  - Settings->Source Default fileout type: VW3.0 compatible source code
                                                (NOT Squeak!)

Procedure:

  - VW: From Store version browser: Fileout differences
     to file MyPackage-diffs.st
  - Pharo: in File browser find above file and click button Code
  - manually sync differences or open new class definitions
  - manually delete removed methods
  - fileIn categories or individual changed methods

This is syncing differences, but porting a whole package is similar,
just fileout a while package instead of differences.

Not completely automatic as you see, but with a bit of patience doable
in not too long amount of time.

Best regards
Janko

--