On 03.04.2011 10:35, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
On Apr 2, 2011, at 5:14 PM, Henrik Sperre Johansen wrote:

On 02.04.2011 09:16, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
Henrik what is your answer to problem 1

Problem 1
        - the second announcement was never sent, because the first one broke
the second was blocked.
        >>   we should make sure that if an announcement leads to an error,
other annoucements on the same emit should pass

Because we can get the system down just because one guy can register a bug.
http://forum.world.st/Another-finalization-concern-error-handling-td2989615.html

It's basically the same.
??
Same basic problem, same solutions apply.
I'd rather not repeat the exact same discussion.
Just exchange "finalization" with "announcement delivery" when reading the thread.

Cheers,
Henry