I see now a change on Pharo 1.3 in the way for configure a text field for
accept only numeric values. Before I configure a text field of that way:

        aNumericTextField converter: ((ObjectTransformedStringConverter
forClass:
Integer)
                        transformBlock: [:s | s select: [:c | c isDigit]] ).

That allow input only numeric chars.

Now I see the change of class ObjectStringConverter and I try:

        aNumericTextField converter:
                ObjectStringConverter new configureForIntegers.

but don´t works. Somebody knows what happens?

Regards